Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I have to admit that I have only done a limited amount of surf fishing of my years of fishing, but when I have done it, it has been fun!

I have had some requests for a Surf Fishing Board lately, so given we had some interest figured we would create a place for fellow Tidal Fishers to talk Surf Fishing. I did not specify a specifc area that this forum would cover since I am not sure where everone one will come from and I imagine the tips, tricks and talk about surf fishing can be shared whether it be from surf fishermen in the northeast, mid atlantic or even in another country.[smile]

I welcome everyone to the board and ask to please pass on the word about this new board onto fellow surf anglers so we can build a good following on the board.

If I can help with anything please let me know by dropping me a bMail or email.

Welcome aboard!

Brandon

·
Registered
136 Posts
Brandon,thanks I love to fish the middle bay out of breezy.......but standing in the wash in North Carolina next to pretty girls in bikinis..or catching drum with the wind howling&spray blasting is unbeatable. this board is a great idea, thanks again.
Wes

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Thanks for this board Brandon. 50% of my fishing is surf fishing. I hope this board takes off. I will certainly pass the word around.

Dennis[smile]

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Do some surf and pier fishing when it gets to cold for me to launch the boat.So this board is appriciated. ThanksBrandon!!
Hope to hear some reports by anyone thats been.
From what I hear all the action is down on at OBX.[grin]

·
Registered
797 Posts
thanks brandon,just what i needed. i have a load of ? about surf fishing and hope to get good advice here. b dog gone

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just saw this post resurfaced after a few weeks!

As you see this board is starting to take off now in the right direction. We are getting ready to hit a 1000 posts on here in the next week or so!

Thanks to everyone who has been contributing some reports and info on here as that is what the board is for!

As for me I hope to be hitting the sand tonight with my son before the blow comes through!!!![grin][excited][excited]

·
Registered
426 Posts
[Q]hoagiejlo originally wrote:
yeah thanks for posting everybody.....hope everybody moves to the new board once the new site gets going...
[/Q]they will..because the members who really post here will keep posting the reports and with drum season coming up and then striper season..its gonna be good

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh i cant wait fer drum season ,, not all that worried about the stripers ,,, there a dime a doz. around here,,, but The Drummies are my Favorite kind of fish to go after,,, oh and defently awaiting the new boards like awaiting that first day of huntin season.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts