Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Till I got home to read the main board !!!!! All I can say is what a bunch of assholes!!!!!

Anyway getting back to what I'm here for and enjoy!!!

Hit Fort Armstead at 3:00 to a little slop and 10/15 mph winds,launched and headed directly to the warm water discharges to find lots of dinks and permits :):):) Patapsco Tarpon hahahahaha Left and headed over to the Oar Docks to find loads of fish everywhere I have no clue why they were there it was 39 deg go figure.

Well we ended the day with lots of fish biggest being 29" Rock and 8 of the hugest Permits I have ever seen.

I love our club lets get it going guys !!!!! Lets really make it what it can be all we need is 100% participation from everyone !!! Not hard to ask !!!!!

It's getting time to fish boyz lets let um have it this year.

Hope everyone has a great day and think about this club !!! We did put alot into this, why not make it something really special !!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Till I got home to read the main board !!!!! All I can say is what a bunch of assholes!!!!!

Anyway getting back to what I'm here for and enjoy!!!

Hit Fort Armstead at 3:00 to a little slop and 10/15 mph winds,launched and headed directly to the warm water discharges to find lots of dinks and permits :):):) Patapsco Tarpon hahahahaha Left and headed over to the Oar Docks to find loads of fish everywhere I have no clue why they were there it was 39 deg go figure.

Well we ended the day with lots of fish biggest being 29" Rock and 8 of the hugest Permits I have ever seen.

I love our club lets get it going guys !!!!! Lets really make it what it can be all we need is 100% participation from everyone !!! Not hard to ask !!!!!

It's getting time to fish boyz lets let um have it this year.

Hope everyone has a great day and think about this club !!! We did put alot into this, why not make it something really special !!!!!
Seems like you're getting to be a BIG Fan of FT.Armistead..........I've heard about the type of people that hang out there!!!:D I don't know about you,Sissy out on Jacks trip,FT.Armistead....whats next???:D :D

Sorry Mike,Just a little frustration coming out,I know you'd take it well!!:D :D :D On a serious note though,You're right!!!!Told ya' about some of those Guys,did'nt I ????

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Maybe I missed something on the main board. We are still strong, you are just killing me with all of this D*MN fishing. I wish I could go, I was thinking about taking my cover off this week. See you Wednesday night

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts