Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
first, i pray that she doesn't win...she butcherd that song like she will butcher our country. that is one self serving B***
i am getting my pass. ready for my fam and i just in case

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How 'bout Mary Cheney? We could have our first woman and our first lesbian at the same time.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Are you implying Hillary is a woman?
I just don't get it, why do you folks have such a hard on (figuratively I grant you) for Hillary? Many of you all love Anne Coulter, who appears to be a tranny, and you're saying Hillary is not a woman. I wonder how sincere Fritz is in his support of Mary Cheney? Frankly, that's kind of a Damien Omen 3 scenario.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I just don't get it, why do you folks have such a hard on (figuratively I grant you) for Hillary? Many of you all love Anne Coulter, who appears to be a tranny, and you're saying Hillary is not a woman. I wonder how sincere Fritz is in his support of Mary Cheney? Frankly, that's kind of a Damien Omen 3 scenario.
You have seen pix. of her haven't you?

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Shut your mouth!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Do you really think Hillary is better looking than Ann? Don't get your panties in a wad, hell if I did not appreciate the good looking lib's I would not have much to look at. BTW-are you just jealous our ultra-conservative is bettre lookingthen your ultra-lib?:D

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
women base their decisions on "Feelings"
men base their decisions on rational thinking....well most men, we do have to exclude ted kennedy and all other libs from the men and rational thinking catagory

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Engineers rationally agreed that bees cannot fly.:D
It was rational to believe that since GWB Sr. with the assist of Rummy supplied WMD to Saddam in his fight with Iran that he still had them.
It is rational to think that if the majority of people vote for a candidate that candidate will be elected to office.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I know many conservatives and liberals that are rational thinkers. I disagree with most of them on most points but that doesn't make them irrational.
You disagree with libs AND cons on most points?:confused: :confused: :confused: Based on your posts, I would take it that you are very conservative, but I guess I'm wrong(?).

I know you are libertarian in your thinking, but that means conservative to me. Please enlighten me...

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
I think there are some good looking lib girls out there as well as conservatives. I've always been partial to the brunette
I would be willing to bet that they are all brunettes when observed from a different point of view. :eek: :) ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts