Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a call from Dave(spynet000) yesterday, he said he was free today and wanted to fish for the big boys. he said "go big or go home", well we went big:bigfish:. started setting lines at 715, 22 rods later the spread was out. i know i am slacking, still have a few rods i need to rig. fished for a few hours to hit some nice fish including two 30lbers and one 35lber. fish hit from the deep rods with umbrellas to the short board rods with tandems. color didnt seem to matter again today, it was a mix of white and char. depths didnt matter either, hit fish from 50 ft of water to 110 ft. i think Dave was a little tired when we were done(since i dont wind in any fish):D he went home happy with a nice citation fish:thumbup: big fish are here and the fishing is good, this is the best time of year at that shot for a 50lber so give me a call and lets see if we can make it happen. heres dave with the final product.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Kyle- Thanks for putting me on true TROPHY rock and teaching me how to get 20+ rods out on a CC:eek2: My arms are DONE:D

Kyle didn't give you guys the whole story...As we left the river we came across a good batch of working birds so we stopped and caught some small stripers to start the day as well as on the way back after we caught our over limit:clapping2: Here are some of the birds workin'...

Photobucket

We also caught another nice rock that you guys didnt get to see. This one was released. Here is a short video clip (It was supposed to be on picture but I hit the video instead by accident)

http://i386.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/spynet000/movierock.flv

And here is a non- snowman shot at JJ's weighing in for Steve (Goinsfishin'):D 35lbs:clapping2:

Photobucket

And this is what I have to look forward to this winter:D

Photobucket

This was the third time I have made the long drive to fish with Kyle and I plan on doing it again soon. You will undoubtably learn something new from going fishin with Kyle. He has made me a better fisherman and I can't thank him enough. I think he has some openings for later this week or possibly next week. HE WILL WEAR YOU OUT!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice pics Dave, thanks again for going today. sorry we didnt get on the motherload jigging. they were all dinks anyway. looking forward to the next time. i do still have dates available for wed. of this week and wed-sunday of next week. the fishing is good. lets go!!!!! tight lines. and yes i was slacking today, only had 22 of my 25 rod spread out. makes it fun.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wed Fishing

Kyle,

I'd be interested in going out with you on Wed of this week. What is your rate?

I'm getting serious about fishing and am looking to learn all that I can...as well as catch fish.

Michael
301-806-8869

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
WTG guys. I'd have a huge cluster @#!$ if pulled that many lines. Great pics. That's a HOG!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
25 rods?!? :eek2: I get a major workout from pulling, fishing, untangling 8 rods.

Nice fish BTW.

-JB

·
Registered
728 Posts
nice work guys, had paul (reeltor) out on my boat today, we had a good time talking to kyle on the radio. Thanks for the help. You are a stand up guy and a first rate captain.
I'm certain you will have great success!
Taylor

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Great work guys. We searched high and low, working the same water as Kyle and Dave, but didn't catch anything while watching Dave work hard on those fish. They boated 3 large rock then left us to get some "unders". We didn't hook up till later in the afternoon wondering what we were doing wrong. Truth is having thorough knowledge of local waters is key. Another reason to believe that chartering with a professional who knows the water by fishing it everyday will put you on big fish. Kyle is dialed in! Enjoyed talking with you guys and congrats on your fish.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Love the filet pictures now there is a way to keep your fishing seceret fishing spots safe no tell tale fish faces

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
come on dave you are getting soft on me. i think you need to rake a few more leaves. hehe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts