Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Based on the fishing today you have 2 options turn right and go till you find something worth fishing (state line or further) or go east for blue fish.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Going east for blue fish??? Nice way of telling him to go past 3 miles to find fish. Today totally sucked out there. Marked a lot of bait and fish off sandbridge but nothing biting. Might as well call this season over with since the cold weather.

G

·
I'll be out there too tomorrow - I'm just not sure why....look for Sushi Seeker at Owl Creek and say a prayer for me..

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
OK so troll the 3 mile line for 8 hours and dress warm cause the action is not going to help your body generate heat.

I would have rather gone C&R whether I am suppose to or not than get an a$$ whoppin for nothing. To each his own, they can't ticket what I don't have in the boat. All they can do is tell me to move on!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
there ya go, here we go !! thats what I say ......what fish ? let em ALL go anyway ..... inside or outside the LINE !

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's never over. You just need to know where to look. Every year people quit when it gets cold, heck I am still catching them in the bay.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Ssssshhhhhhh, quiet Tie One On. More fish for us when all the armchair fishermen give up, and the ramps are a lot less crowded too!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D Martin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts