Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met kayakfishgirl (Andrea) at the West Point bridge Sunday morning .It was a little brisk but she was already on the water when I arrived.We fished around the bridge at different places but she pulled one about 15" near shore and then we moved to some deeper water in hopes of finding a few more. No such luck,as we had left fish to find bigger fish.
I stayed till about 2pmand caught 1-15", 1-18" and had something big spool me and I could never slow it down.It took all my line and then snapped it at the spool. Never saw it!!!!!!

Anyway thats a great place over there and it wont be long before I'm back out there looking for the one that got away[grin].It was great meeting-fishing with you Andrea and watch out for those Black Widow Spiders in the yak!!!!!!!

Darren

·
Registered
101 Posts
I told ya...I told ya...something big or something(s) big swim under that there bridge!!!!!! Was that pulling in the shallow or deep part?
Let me know when you are going again. Some man putting his boat in when I left you, asked me if i caught anything? I said a 15" he said croaker? I said NO Striper...his eyes got big. Who in the world is still playing with croaker this time of year. Don't they understand the word STRIPER aka Rocktober. (maybe i should keep secrets)
Nice meeting you also and I will see you again to catch that big fish you let get away. I knew it would get better as the tide went out. I love the tide going out.
'Andrea

1 - 2 of 2 Posts