Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went out this morning started at 8:30 stopped at noon caught another nice Bushel=56 using Traps :yes: I think it might be over for me this year. BUT it's been a good year for me i'd have to say Good luck to any and that still go out...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Theres a small waterfront cottage for sale on the west river for 200k, I wonder how much rent I could get for it? Would it be enough to make the payments? Id love to get a hold of it and keep it for my retirement vacation home someday. I don't know much about the west river is it a clean river compared to the severn or south rivers? I also saw a huge home on the magothy that dropped from 900k to 500k in 2 years, that ones out of my price range but its interesting

·
Registered
335 Posts
Theres a small waterfront cottage for sale on the west river for 200k, I wonder how much rent I could get for it? Would it be enough to make the payments? Id love to get a hold of it and keep it for my retirement vacation home someday. I don't know much about the west river is it a clean river compared to the severn or south rivers? I also saw a huge home on the magothy that dropped from 900k to 500k in 2 years, that ones out of my price range but its interesting
I live on a small waterfront cottage (2br, 1.5 bath) on the west river, no central heat or AC. 1 wood stove. $1000/month Its nothing fancy but its heaven.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts