Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope the water returns for the weekend, hate to cancel due to no water under the boat.......that would be a first for me. next several days have some "west" predicted, so i don't know...just hope it diminishes.

...........and all the "back-up" spot in my bait motel are dead.

guess i'll get out of the swamp today and drive my bride around annapolis, going a little stir crazy.

·
Registered
681 Posts
We have quite a sand bar extending from the shore line out to the first finger of our docks. Some of the small boats in the shallows are sitting in the mud. I had to step down about 2 feet to get on the boat this morning so I could check lines.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
South River, same thing. I went out to the boat about 8:30 to grab some of my trolling stuff. Dang near needed a pool ladder to get down into the boat. And low tide isn't for about another 40 minutes.

Jim

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Mud under your boat and leaves on the golf course - you are screwed :D:D.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
hope the water returns for the weekend, hate to cancel due to no water under the boat.......that would be a first for me. next several days have some "west" predicted, so i don't know...just hope it diminishes.

...........and all the "back-up" spot in my bait motel are dead.

guess i'll get out of the swamp today and drive my bride around annapolis, going a little stir crazy.
I kept my former Parker on a lift on the South River for 7 seasons. Each year, there were a few very low tides or wind events that kept me from getting the boat off the lift. It seemed to get worse over time.

Now that I am out of the boatlift world, it is one less thing to worry about.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Hey JD,

About noon I checked my cat after reading your post. thought maybe I could lend you my boat.

sitting on the bottom. never seen parish ck like that. went back around 6(hi tide) and at least it was off the bottom(barely).

I was thinking of going tomorrow, don't think that will happen.
good luck.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts