Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First things first, :yes:thanks Vic for suggesting Fletch and I to jimb:yes: and thank you so much jimb for inviting us to go fishing:yes::fishing2: We had a blast!:yes::yes::high5::rockon::rockingreport: Here are a couple pics of how good fishing was:rockingreport:

Here's Fletch's 15 incher!:yes::bigfish:

Vic and jimb catchin a few:yes:dancedance:high5:

Here's a big shell cracker I caught, what a blast :yes::thumbup::clapping2::fishing2:

Here's one of the several crappie I caught!:yes:dancedance:wahoo::clap:

Part of the fishing crew

What a great, great, day of fishing. Non-stop pullage!:yes::fishing2:

It don't get any better than that, fishin with my fishing buddy:yes:, good friends, :yes::thumbup:good fishing and beautiful day on the water.:yes:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
No wonder each n every one of you suck. Nobody should be allowed to hook up and have that much fun!!! That sounds like one heck of a good time had by all and one of the better recent fishin posts IMO just from sheer git-together virtues. Glad ya all had the day and those are some dandy fish. Good pics.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice report and pictures! Glad y'all had such an excellent day, and the weather looks like it cooperated as well. That is definitely is a special place, almost like heaven on earth I imagine.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Way yo go, you know three out of four of them folks are just plain uglydancedance
OK Bosko, would you mind naming the 3 cuzz if I'm one of them there goes your coffee and sammich boat service at the next bash!:hysterical:

·
Registered
827 Posts
OK Bosko, would you mind naming the 3 cuzz if I'm one of them there goes your coffee and sammich boat service at the next bash!:hysterical:
Well Dayton always told me he thought the guy with the mustache was kinda cute, but that Dayton talking not me.dancedancedancedancedancedance

·
Registered
94 Posts
It was a great day of fishing. Verna, Jim asked me if I thought you would come and I said I thought so, it was his idea to ask you all. I just made the connection. That lake is something else, but we really didn't get into the big fish. We usually catch a few more citations and 14+ fish.Here are a few more pic's

·
Registered
253 Posts
Jim.B, was it breezy out??? :hysterical:dancedance

Verna Jim has an excellent fishery doesnt he ?!!!? And to share it with others says it all. Jim you are top notch. :thumbup:
I see alot of places in the pics are soome of the same spots that produced when Me and Bennett were up there. WTG guys/gal.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It was a great day of fishing. Verna, Jim asked me if I thought you would come and I said I thought so, it was his idea to ask you all. I just made the connection. That lake is something else, but we really didn't get into the big fish. We usually catch a few more citations and 14+ fish.Here are a few more pic's

JimB, I'm sorry I thought Vic suggested us, so I apologize. Thank you so much for taking us, I don't think we will ever forget that day.:yes:dancedance We had a blast! As undertheradar said, you are top notch to share a lake like that with others and a true gentleman and fisherman in my book!:yes::thumbup:dancedance:wink44:

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Dang! That's fine living right here! Congrats to all of ya. That had to be fun. I am a little hurt that Jim is flipping me off though.

Very cool to see a fishing reports on the board. Thanks yall.

D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts