Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6/7/21 Hooked a very large rock fish right away in the morning on the Chug Bug Surface lure. Fought the fish for a pretty long time. Had it coming and lost it right at the shore line. What a fight in shallow water. When I lost it I did the lost fish song and dance LOL! I cast the Chug Bug for about an hour more, then went crappie fishing. It was a good move. I caught some really nice size crappie. I put a picture of the rig I used for the crappie this morning.

·
Registered
156 Posts
6/7/21 Hooked a very large rock fish right away in the morning on the Chug Bug Surface lure. Fought the fish for a pretty long time. Had it coming and lost it right at the shore line. What a fight in shallow water. When I lost it I did the lost fish song and dance LOL! I cast the Chug Bug for about an hour more, then went crappie fishing. It was a good move. I caught some really nice size crappie. I put a picture of the rig I used for the crappie this morning.
LOL indeed. Sorry for your loss but those lemons will make some fine lemonade.

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Hey Andy, I'd pay good money to see you do the lost fish song and dance . (y) That's a rare event for you. Still a good morning for you with those slab crappie.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Nice mess of fish there Andy! The rockfish was a bonus.

Reactions: andypat
1 - 12 of 12 Posts