Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you bums out fishing without me? Or killing turkeys? When do I get to fish? Poor Poor Me!

I started out the morning by picking up my Mom and heading to Richmond for my daughters dance competition. They did great. I kinda, sorta, just-a-bit proud of the little monkey!

Here is her and her Mom. Two peas in a pod.

Then on the way home, since my Mom didn't have any pressing plans, we goofed off in Richmond.

Stopped to see if anyone was shad fishing.

My Mom grew up in Richmond, so we took a few minutes to reflect.

Then over to the Richmond shad wall to see how the bank folks were doing. As a little girl, Mom used to live up on that hill by the monument.

Oh yea, while at dance, I get a text pic. Buzz is living it up with Rapp down at the camper. I don't even get a smell!

So far a great day. Daughter just called. Awards are going on. They got a first and a second place for there 2 dances. Dang convention center was slap full of future high maintnance divas! I feel sorry for some boys!

Think I'll go to Red Lobster now. Yep, by myself. And eat cheddar biscuits till I get sick!

Carry on Suckers!

Dayton

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh I forgot are you sure thats your wife or somebody you just got to take a pic of??
The reason Ima askin is I done seen you in person a few times......just sayin!
mikeb

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
wow - thanx buddy....last time i was up there was with you and kiddo on Easter Sunday - 2010

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I took myself out for a little trip this afternoon. Caught a bunch of these. Click the blury pic to see video.

With those, a couple of friends of mine go and catch these. They caught this in the James this evening. Dutch Gap area. I'm gonna give that a try soon.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sounds like a nice day Daytum! That last pic of the fish looks fake. Do tell.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not fake, but the background was too telling for lurkers. Lots of big stripers running up the James right now. They can't resist a live herring that can't get away! They don't get talked about for obvious reasons.

I'm trying my luck there tomorrow unless the storms roll in.

Dayton

1 - 14 of 14 Posts