Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The BBc reported Bush wants to add 20 K additional troops to Iraq.
Here's a better idea that will solve several problems.

Demand that all ilegal immigrants report for 8 wks basic training immediately. they will serve as combat riflemen in either the army or marines. they will be deployed to Iraq upon completion of training. they will be required to serve as long as it takes to sort out Iraq's problems. Those that survive will be granted US citizenship and be allowed to return. Or, perhaps, since many feel that they are so industrious, they could stay on in Iraq and help re-build the infrastructure there. We solve our troop level, immigration, and iraq problem all at once...Viola'!!!!:D :D :D

Let the bashing begin.....

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Actually thats not far from the truth. Ive heard of illegals gaining citizenship after service. I think its a great idea to grant citizenship upon service in the military.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Actually thats not far from the truth. Ive heard of illegals gaining citizenship after service. I think its a great idea to grant citizenship upon service in the military.
If you could root out the scum before the recruiters try and make their quota I think it's a great idea . The only thing is , is that you have to be able to find out who the scum is . How are you going to do that ? Is the military going to have any access to these "IMMIGRANTS" past history ? Do you really think that Mexico or other third world Central American countries are going to be able to provide you with said history ? I think not . Our borders are are porous at best and we have a serious problem in that illegals continue to pour over our borders and can be compromised by parties (with cash) that can do us serious harm . It's just a matter of time before we have another terrorist attack.Is this paranoia ? I say not . All you have to do is watch TV and see where this country is going . Anyone noticed that you can't turn on the tube without finding some fagadocious BS going on ? From style , to food , to re-modeling your house ? The average young American today is more concerned with piercing their eyebrow and doing X , bashing Bush , and basically not having a care in the world . The gay agenda is even worse ! It seems to me that it must be hip to be gay . I don't give a friggin' rat's ass if you want to smoke every pole you see but I don't think it's appropriate to promote the gay lifestyle on evey friggin' channel . What ever happened to raising your kids in a two parent home where the parents were married men and women ? Getting back to the topic , I think that if you are willing to move here , fight for your new country , you should pledge allegience to the flag and be willing to die like every other American Soldier . If you have other ideas about treason or just getting a free pass to do your dirty work , you should be taken out and shot . Thank You:D

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Why fight in Iraq to gain citizenship....
Come here have a few babies on "us" and then we can't make you leave, we'll throw in some perks(wic) to boot! Hell, some states will let the illegals get in-state college tuition:confused:

Pubs want big business to have cheap labor......Dems see future voters...........They ain't going nowhere and they most definitely won't have to go to war to be able to stay:(

besides....if they send the illegals to Iraq, who's gonna cut the grass:D

Tony

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
If you read my posts you know that Ive said Bush, repubs, & Dems are culpable on not enforcing immigration laws. Putting a few guardsmen on the boarders is just a smoke screen. Since they are here apparently to stay, and the govt has no plan to remove them, service was just one idea for them to gain citizenship. Some believe there are 30 million illegals and they are beginning to tax the free medical infrastructure theyre receiving, as well as other welfare related programs. In Fl. I come across people daily(esp Fl residents born here) who believe illegals have more rights then they. Accidents happen daily with deadly results with illegals who have no insurance or licenses in some cases. Sad thing is they might be right. As far as Im concerned they should impeach the lot of them for not enforcing illegal immigrant laws, and Michael is right, terrorist are definitely coming in on the free illegal bandwagon.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Frank,

For once I agree with one of your posts. Well I could argue that terrorists coming in across the Mexican border is only a theory, but it is not worth it.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Immigrants (legal) have and will be able to enter the Armed Forces as a road to citizenship. Its not a new thing.
Could it be that immigrants may want to enter the services out of patriotic duty and gratitude for what they have recieved here in America?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Sure, that's it;)

Illegals.....Patriotic......:rolleyes:

Langley Park Maryland.....a wonderful picture of assimilation!!!

Many other places like it and "worse" throughout the Washington metro area as well as other places throughout the country........:(

Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts