Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ON THE WAY HOME I'VE NOTICED BOATS ON THE OCEAN VIEW SIDE OF THE HRBT, JUST AS YOU GET ON THE CAUSEWAY ON 64. ARE THEY AFTER HARDHEADS OR FLATTIES.:fishing2: :wacko:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
was there monday myself- GREY TROUT

·
Registered
575 Posts
They are croaker fisherman. I've been out there a couple times and they are catching croaker. I caught one grey trout and it was like 10". Lots of weeds in the water too. A few sick looking, skiny 14" striper too.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Gray Trout

They were every where...drifted from the HRBT on the outgoing to the ripple...although two weere anchored up and catchin on every other cast also...caught from 16-27 inches...used red, white, and green jigheads with green tails...they seemed to like the red head best...

·
Registered
63 Posts
They're all gone now. Was out there all night and caught only a few small pups and stripers. Buddy of mine was fishing the MM today and said he loaded up on specks and greys around the rocks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i saw two boats anchored up there this afternoon. both of them were rockin' and rollin' quite a bit. couldnt see if they were catching anything. for what they were going through, i sure hope they caught something.....

Mark.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i was there weds afternoon and caught gray trout almost every cast for a couple of hours.biggest was 25 inches,red head and a yellow fin-s tail

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
trout trout trout and more trout today .....unless you use wpv's bait, then you get croaker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts