Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'd done pretty well stocking up at the Tri-State show, I didn't think there would be much I'd want ot need at the PSG show. How wrong I was... :pinch:

I came away with a pretty cool 2-arm umbrella rig with 5" shad bodies and a pair of bucktail trailers... a nice big azz tandem rig... some of Capt Franks double-hook bucktails... some cool wide-hook dropper flys for LTJ-ing... and a whole handful of terminal hardware that always seems to vaporize from my fishing bags.

Oh... and I bought a whole box of brand new shad darts and am waiting on a thaw!
The pickerel won't be able to resist...

Did I need any of it? No...
But I just know that I'll catch more fish now. :D

·
Premium Member
26,179 Posts
I get to shop tomorrow around noon-been working MSSA booth.Saw alot of good looking lures that I don't need:p Skip

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I was unable to get to the PSG show, but I did pretty well elsewhere. I attended a small outdoor show in Hamburg, PA. There were not very many fishing vendors there, but I seemed to buy stuff from most of them. Most notable were: 4 plastic Plano trays chock filled with many colors of grubs, minnows, and other plastics plus lots of jigheads; a jaw spreader like Virgil reported on a few weeks ago; and some beautiful handmade wooden plugs (see my post with photos on the main board).

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Here's my PSG take, which took only an hour to acquire:

1 chartreuse deer tail (for fly-tying), $3.50
2 BIG in-line sinkers, $5
2 9" chartreuse shads, $5
1 white daisy chain, $8
1 jar fly head cement, $3
1 unused Okuma Epixor reel at the 'donated reels table' outside, $20 (cha-ching!)
2 LT rods for chumming, $10 each
1 Lonely Angle pencil popper, $10
1 ALLTackle shirt, $12
3 Budweisers, $6
6 oysters, $6
1 pit beef sammich, $5

And still under $100! :yes: The Admiral would be proud! :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts