Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let the list of goddies flow, some will be happy some will be returned. Some will be drooled over by fellow TF'er.

What did you get?

TED

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Boy did the Mrs. come thru this year......:D (I may have made a wish list):D
Shimano Sustain 3000 spinning reel....
6'6 St. Croix Med Action legend Inshore Spinning Rod.......
Arctic armour Suit (Bibs and jacket) for cold weather fishing......
Getting ready to leave to go watch the grandson open his gifts.....
But the best gift of all is spending time with family....
Merry Xmas to All!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Christmas is everyday for the Ida Mae....i just love the fact that i can spend time with Mom and Dad.....as well as my grandmother this year...Merry Christmas everybody:thumbup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
We decided this year to skim :eek2: on the gift exchange and head to Key West on 10JAN for 10 days:yes:. We will fish, eat, drink :eatdrink:& smoke one of those hand rolled cuban :nono:(almost) cigars.

Ho Ho Ho....:usa:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
6'0 ft Backyard Custom Rod and a 2500 Stradic
Muck Boots
Nice Halley Hansen Jacket

Thanks to Steve F for taking the time to meet my wife to drop off the rod.
Thanks to Mike Burgess for taking the time to let me know my wife was meeting other men in parking rides while I was away for work.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. I like the Key West present and esp the cubans. We skipped the gift exchange as well because we just bought ourselves a new house on the E. Shore. I'm the GC and will be there starting Monday overseeing the HVAC, plumbing and electrical subs. Furnishing it is the next challenge. It sure was nice being able to skip the shopping.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Muck Boots

Thanks to Mike Burgess for taking the time to let me know my wife was meeting other men in parking rides while I was away for work.
:hysterical::roflguy::roflguy::hysterical::roflguy:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
For us, Christmas was yesterday, as I'm at work for 24hrs.:cool:
The best gift I got was a plus symbol on my wife's pregnancy test:bigfish:.
I also got a handmade coupon book good for no questions asked fishing trips for a little daddy time.:clap:
Merry Christmas to all.
Mike

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
I got a hangover, but also got to watch the kids open their presents, which is all I need. Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Three new tandem bucktail parachutes, three new solos of the same and two full day passes to fish over the next two days. Couldn't have asked for any more...

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Muck Boots

That damn Mike...;-) Looks like your set now Paul... Bring on the fish..:yes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh yeah, and a TF Supersubscription! I hope to someday post like all of you pros.
Tim
Remedy (B-Faithful's old boat).

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Grown up Christmas suxs but Brian said I get to play next when he is done playing with his new Wii games (should be some time around June) First year the kids really got us gifts they bought with their "own" money and the school christmas school.
Merry Christmas to all

·
Registered
757 Posts
Christmas with my wife and 4 kids

GPS (for the car - no more arguments:clap:)

Shad, Mojos, Stretch 25's & 30's

Permission to use all the above

A tidal fish subscription.

(and looks like decent weather tomorrow:D)

Who could ask for more!

Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
A Garmin gps for the truck to take the pressure off the navigator, a digital camera so we won't have to wait for pictures to post & some family time.

·
Registered
615 Posts
A full new trophy season trolling spread!!!! A new trolling rod, some dry packs for the cell phones and camera while being on the boat. I can not wait to go fishing i am so excited for next year. Get this cold weather out of hear and brinmg on spring and trophy season

·
Registered
297 Posts
I got a Ipod touch, tattoo gift certificates, Sea Shepherd stuff. O and a parts for the bike! No fishing stuff this year.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I got a wife who held up her end of the bargain to not get each other anything!!! But we both spoiled the hell out of our little girl! Happy Holidays folks!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts