Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife asked me today what fishing items I want for Christmas. She has NO IDEA how much stuff I have and how much I've spent over the last year!

I'm thinking a really nice rod and reel combo for summertime jigging/livelining. Any thoughts or suggestions on a website that I can point her to?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Give her Steve F's number Backyard Custom Rods & Repairs and let them take it from there!

I'm hoping Santa brings a Parker 25 pilothouse. If he can't fit it down the chimney I'll settle for some new freshwater gear - just bought a home in a private lake community and need to beef up my freshwater collection! Andy

·
Registered
502 Posts
Upgrade from the 204c to the 2350 gulfstream, of course thats my big present, all I really need besides that is some socks, underwear, and some jujy fruits for my stocking

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Any one of our many local bait/tackle shops would love for your wife to stop in and buy your gifts from them.They carry want works around here and can order ANYTHING you want :yes:.

Tough getting bait/ice from a website at 5:00 am :eek:.Support our local shops :thumbup:.

If you do not have Lenny Rudow's book about Chesapeake Bay fishing - that makes a great gift.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with you 100%, Skip. I own a business and do EVERYTHING I can to support local businesses.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
The local tackle stores and winter flee markets love me!!! I buy new stuff (snaps, swivels, hooks, fuses, crimps, and such) put it away for the winter; go to get it April 1st and can't remember where I put it. I go back out and buy it all over again in the Spring. I usually find it mid May. 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
new boat, new boat, new boat. that is what i ask for every year, i usually get it too!! only problem is, is that it will fit in the bath tub.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts