Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber
A Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber is permitted to put a commercial signature and text, link (no more then 4 lines of text describing your business and contact information) or small banner (50h x 400w pixels) in your signature to advertise a business. This subscription should only be used by users who post on a regular basis. This subscription does NOT give the right to make a commercial post (i.e. a post making an announcement about your business, a special promotion or the like), but rather is an "ad" that travels with you in your regular posting activity. This option is perfect for Charter Captains, Guides or Tackle Shop owners who post useful fishing reports on a regular basis and want to provide contact information so Tidal Fish members can contact them. It is also perfect for a business owner who contributes to the Tidal Fish message boards on a regular basis and has a business that might be of interest to the Tidal Fish community. Tidal Fish reserves the right to refuse any ad. By signing up for this subscription you agree that should you break the rules you will receive one warning. After one warning you agree and understand that another infraction will result in Tidal Fish suspending your account and agree to forfeit the subscription fee in full.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
You can read about all the subscriptions at the link at the bottom of all TidalFish.com pages titled "Get a Tidal Fish Subscription Today."

Crow Bait

I got your note. My Mom had a detour to the hospital this week, all is totally fine, but it caused me to get backed up on email. I am trying to catch up today.

Nice signature ;)

Brandon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts