Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
When I was in school they were free to whack kids... This is what is now considered child abuse? What a joke..... We are so screwed.

·
Banned
184 Posts
Ignorance, absolutely. Child abuse, hardly. LOL, my back side still hurts when I think back to the big wooden paddles my teachers used. Today's kids have it too easy.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
I had an 8th grade math teacher that hung a student up by his coat collar on the back of the door for an entire class. Funniest damn thing you ever saw. Today that teacher would probably serve jail time.

Pathetic.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I could have a bigger boat and more time to use it if I were not shelling out $17k/year for three kids in private school, but hey...

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
I could have a bigger boat and more time to use it if I were not shelling out $17k/year for three kids in private school, but hey...
But you ain't complainin gettin that 9 grand anual gift for the ability to fertilize an egg are you?

Heck I'm bettin your pissed beyond words that McCain failed in his attempt to raise your welfare to 21 grand. Coulda edumacated those chillins and pocketed the balance.....

Oh well maybe next time.:D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Ignorance, absolutely. Child abuse, hardly. LOL, my back side still hurts when I think back to the big wooden paddles my teachers used. Today's kids have it too easy.
Because of liberal ass pieces of ****; is why we can't discipline our kids anymore! You know what? if I got outta line and ****ed up, my full blooded Greek dad would ****ing kick my ass. Although it hurt, but I respected him and my elders. Meaning I would call George sir. Just the way I was raised. And that's not a bad thing. No kid respects elders anymore!:wacko:

So here we are.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I went to McDonogh. Each classroom had a big fireplace that were no longer used. If you pissed the teacher off, they would make you stand in the fireplace, you could only see the students legs.

It was funny......

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Democratic political idealogues have resulted in failure of the public school system, esp in the largest cities. Milwaukee has something like 7 in the top 10 of worse performing schools in the US, another democratic nightmare. Add to that the NEA, which has a liberal social agenda, supported by NOW, & Gay groups and no wonder education here is getting like a 3rd world country.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Blah blah blah, Frank. The incident of discussion happened in NC, at a school just outside the gates of Ft. Bragg, not generally known as a "liberal" stronghold.
But you don't want to discuss that, do you? Your broad, partisan generalities are what got you and those like you in the ditch. Haven't you figured that out, yet?

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Blah blah blah george, your party is a clusterfug in running city school systems, a KNOWN FACT. Your drinking so much koolaid these days you might want to invest in some stock in the company.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
1. The teacher obviously displayed poor judgment.
2. The Supt. of Schools strongly disapproves of the behaviour and has promised a speedy investigation and appropriate action.
3. Poor judgment occurs daily in all walks of life including school systems.
4. Michelle Malkin posted this only because it contained the word Obama, though he had absolutely nothing to do with it.
5. Folks like Frank are making Michelle rich by sucking this kind of swill from her teat.
6. So much for Frank's BS that "conserves" are more level-headed than "libs".

·
Banned
184 Posts
Frank, how about you get a job teaching at your local public school. You could set an example for all those terrible teachers and provide a non-partisan education for today's youth. You certainly seem to have plenty of time for it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts