Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to get out on Sunday, but with all the wind this week not sure what the river looks like. If anyone been this week a report of the condition of the river would be apprecated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fished on Thursday 7:00am until 2 between buoy 10 and 11. Started right calm and then got a little choppy from 10:30 on. We caught 4 fish averaging 22". Marked a lot of bait and the water clarity was really not that bad. I heard of a good bite real early that morning.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Fished near #8 this past Thu from 1:30 - 4:30 and caught one 25". Water was pretty clear but there were some leaves. We had a steady wind and the chop was built up good. Marked bait and a few fish deep, Everything was scattered.

Good luck if you go out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I am looking out of Meachim Creek to the Rapp, near bridge. Pretty gusty. Disappointing. I was hoping to go out. Only seen 1 boat--a big one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks for those last two posts... I was thinking about heading over from Richmond but I'll get some yard work done instead. Maybe the wind will lay down by end of next week. Hope this early cold snap doesn't begin to drive bait out of the river.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts