Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Think my taxidermist misunderstood me when I said---"I would like a combined mount":eek::eek: Best part is that I have a neighbor's wife who saw it last night and rambled on and on about how her Dad caught one just like it with a bigger rack:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: Happy Sunday!

Double Down

:D

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Double Mount Taxidermy

Thanks for adding some humor to this board, duing such a slow fihing period. I think Jamie & Dennis can have some serious fun with this topic.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And Away We Go,
Kevin

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I dont want to be in the water with that fish..........a horny bill fish.......now thats more scary than a hungry great white!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It may get a bit confusing in Cabo when your buddy shouts " check out the rack on that Striper"! as some may think he is referencing the one you brought on the boat for the day for a mere $75.00, not to mention that she will bark like a dog for a Nickel (and look just like one when you finally sober up a few hours later:eek2::eek2::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

p.s this is all secondhand information that i overheard when two guys sat next to me on the bus the other day discussing it while on our way to the Williamsburg pottery with my knitting group:D ;-);-

Bill- Call me and lets go fishing on your warm, dry boat- I have sent you various emails but you must just delete them:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts