Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just started targeting rock in the Chester River. What type of bait would you guys suggest using for the linesiders. I know bucktails and rattletraps are the norm for lures. Also, places to get the bait would also be helpful.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
--What Weapon ya going to use on these targets in Striped Pajamas--Troll ing --LTJ-Force-Nets -? HELP--

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I had previously been using spot on a fishfinder rig, but since my last outing they have begun to become scarce. Now i'm lookin for another type of bait to use. I have assassin's in the pearl color so I guess I'll have to try em out.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
shallow topwater. hit all points and structure, specially over hard bottom and old wood. don't waste your time on the new green treated pilings.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
What Burgess sez....where Gerald sez...usually works if the feesh are hungry. You can also try casting a spoon. I was on a jobsite this am in view of the C'town bridge and saw a guy pull 3- 24-28"ers from some structure with a spoon.

·
Registered
804 Posts
The fish are every where in the Chester. It is one of the most under rated rivers in the Bay. Fish the shallows with top water and you will catch them. I tore thme up for 4 years in college there!

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
If you troll - it is tough to beat a Storm lure 5 or 6 inch size in Golden Mullet color.Once the Blues leave-it is one of my favorite lures.

The Tony Accetta #15 or #17 in silver or white is deadly as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The fish are every where in the Chester. It is one of the most under rated rivers in the Bay. Fish the shallows with top water and you will catch them. I tore thme up for 4 years in college there!
CJacobs, you a WaC Alum? I'm a sophomore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts