Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winds look bad until Thursady-which is Thanksgiving.My wife said if I go fishing onThanksgiving- she's leaving.

Now for my question-should I fish Breezy or Solomons ? :D

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
It would be easier for me to fish from Breezy since my boats there.:yes:
Good luck!.................

·
Premium Member
26,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In all fairness - my wife is more understanding then most.Dinner is not until 4:00 so I can at least fish until noon.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
do what i do....fish Buzz's.....:Ddam skip im not quite sure our wifes arent sisters...Ms Brenda..."Ida Mae" is the best thing that ever happened to me , i cna fish when i want and hunt when im not fishing:yes: and still have dinner warm when i get home...did i say dinner...everythings warm when i get home...HATS OFF TO ALL THE COOL WIVES":clapping2::clapping2::clapping2:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I dont know why you would leave the kind of fishing you have been reporting lately stay the course also stay the course with the Mrs. They always greet us when we smell like fish that has to be love

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Skip,

I am just waiting for Kevin or one of the other guys to tell you to get a Parker, fish all week and have Thanksgiving at home!!! :D:D:D

Mark

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Blue Lou, you beat me to the punch...I play that song for my wife when she complains about how much I"m fishing...funny though, if I piss her off she tells me to go fishing, if I'm in a bad mood she tells me to go fishing, and if I go fishing and stay gone too long, then she gets mad...ha, and I've got one of the good ones...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Stay Home!!! Send a message to your son, "Family comes first". Not trying to preach to you Skip. On wednesday, I would pick up a nice bottle of wine and maybe a small centerpiece of flowers for the Thanksgiving table. I would give them to her and say, "I know you are going to be very busy with tomorrows dinner, so I thought we might just relax tonight in preperation for a busy day tomorrow." "I know I fish alot and it seems that it is my passion, however, I want you to know how much you mean to me." "Your the best wife any man could ask for." You might be too tired and too sore to fish the next day anyway.
See, you know fishing; I know women!!! 5th (Marty)

·
Premium Member
26,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Marty - great idea :thumbup:. Get her drunk and wear her out- then go fishing :yes:.Thanks for the advice :D.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Wednesday doesn't look bad after about 10:00. Wind from the West; fish the western shore - sounds like a plan. That is my plan anyway.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nice to have those options.
Ill be up and down the road making stops all day, all that drivin will make me hungry.
Were hopin for friday,, snow showers?? oh well. dont wanna deal with wednesdays winds.
Happy t-day!

Bill

·
Registered
680 Posts
Super - cool! I'm sure it's something he'll never forget!

I remember when that was me . . .

:clapping2:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
yeah thanks marty ....headed to the lick er store right know for that bottle of wine....Hey Mike I'll take the ludes:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Skip,
I have studied every response posted thus far. To my knowledge, nobody has answered your question. Fish from Breezy. It's closer so you can get on the water earlier and fish longer to make it back by 4:15 or so. You don't want to burn your mouth on really hot food right out of the oven. By 4:15 it should be just right ( and the extra 15 minutes may allow you to catch just 1 more fish).
Good luck (in both categories)
Boatron

1 - 20 of 59 Posts