Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four days into the ban on rock fishing. Who’s targeting what? Or is everyone just chilling and not fishing these two weeks?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I don't target rockfish anyway because I feel like we're on the brink of another moratorium but I will be trying for the invasive slam. Blue cat, flathead cat, and snakehead in the same trip.

·
Registered
670 Posts
White perch..but I haven't had much luck around mid bay, I found them but just small and not very many. Maybe its the time of the day that fish ( afternoon)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I loaded up on Mac gear incase they make the trip north again this year. Got caught with my pants down last year, had minimal tackle for them and when they came up hard, I couldn’t find any planers, drones or Clark spoons anywhere. If they don’t show, I’ll target bluefish.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been targeting Spanish Mackerel for the past 2 weekends and its starting to heat up. Been crabbing when i can on Sundays to have a nice Sunday dinner with the family.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Ok, thanks. Chesapeake beach is usually the further south I’ll go. Hoping they make it up that far soon

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Dolphin, Blackfin Tuna, Blue Marlin,
off shore. Tarpon, Snook, Permit inshore.

Reactions: O sea D
1 - 20 of 21 Posts