Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt see many deer moving today...little charlie had a swing and a miss ,BUT< we still had a blast anyway:yes:no deer on the ground but all the "cousins" had fun shellin corn and talkin smack:thumbup:a couple pictures on what youth day is all about:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
IM,

you live a hard life don't ya!! ;-) Man you got some fun toys....

Good Looking pics of a good lookin crew. sorry they didn't score. It was not an ideal day weather wise, thats for sure. But they will remember the day, I guarantee you. Anyday spent with Dad doing stuff like that is memorable....beats the Xbox.... in my book anyway.

Good Luck the rest of the season....

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Ida Mae-

Thanks for the story- you gotta love a "successful" hunt, even if there isn't anything hanging on the meatpole. We had a kid miss a hammer 8 yesterday morning. Most adults would have been heading to the pharmacist, but the kid was happy just to see one.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i usually fish the tourney...untill the kids got old enough to want to hunt...now its all about the kids, they enjoy themselves tremedously....almost as much as me:yes:I'm lucky they really dont care if they kill or not....they cant wait to get back to the "barn" for some of dad's camp cooking and story tellin:thumbup:memories worth cherrishing for sure,,,mssa aint got enough money to keep me from that

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hunting with the young guns, good stuff! :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your day.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
back to school for the kids and back to the treestand for me.....bow tightly in hand:yes:rumor has it with the cold coming in it should be good:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Good stuff!! My little boy got his first 4 point.. He was fired up...It is fun to relive all those fun firsts with the little ones...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Chuck, whose the "new" kid workin' the crank on that sheller-Looks awful big for a "youth" hunter-sorry they didn't score-mine never left the barn-can't wait until the first day of shotgun-should be on em by them.:yes:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, tell me about it dave...wouldnt wanna feed that kid:D:Dmaybe thats why they call him Big Monk:yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts