Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going out tomorrow 11/22 out of eastern bay to the main bay probably head toward Tilghman. has anyone been there in recent days?. Maby go to Hoopers Island area Wed. 11/23 with predicted winds 5 kts. or less. will post what we encounter . Fished O.C. inlet last Sat. 11/19 caught a 35" and several stripers in the 22 range.

·
Premium Member
26,871 Posts
Watch for birds and your finder. Zig Zag the 25 to 50 foot edge.

If you see group of boats - no need to go right in. You're in general area - search out your own fish. Often better fish away from the crowd.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Watch for birds and your finder. Zig Zag the 25 to 50 foot edge.

If you see group of boats - no need to go right in. You're in general area - search out your own fish. Often better fish away from the crowd.
Isn't that the truth. I've caught more bigger fish since I learned to look for my own marks in the "general area" as I watched boats chase birds only to see the birds disperse. I will add, look for stacks of arches and not just bait. Your meter is your friend. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I fished Tilghman Point / black buoy last Friday. I think the fish have moved out of there, I caught what I needed but it took a while.
Mike - were you trolling?

I don't hear too many people call that the "Black Buoy" any more. You must have been fishing EB for a long time. In my "Frustrated" post I mentioned that area but called it green can since I did not think too many people would know what I was talking about if I said Black Buoy.

Thanks for the report.

Pat

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Andy - No , I fish year round unless ice is thick. I'll be out tomorrow.
That's good. I like reading your reports. This morning was great, and I mean great weather for fishing. Here is my report. 11/22/22 I went after yellow perch but didn't find any. So I switched to crappie fishing and caught a few. I fillet one to make 2" fish strips to use for bait.
Wood Fish Thumb Wrist Nail
Plant Organism Macro photography Close-up Citrus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts