Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes::)):thumbup: Went into work this morning to finiallize a bid.:yes::yes: Only stayed for two hours; stopped and got a hairs cut, and now back home.:clapping2: Put shorts on and in just a few minutes off to the Franklin Country Club for the Chambers Golf Outting. :nerd::wahoo: One could get use to this style of living real fast.doh I HAVE.:hysterical::rockingman2::hugeachother::cool2:

AC

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
After averaging 14 horses a day for 4 days with many of those shoeings rather than just trims, yurs truly is takin a day to rest the body up, mow lawn, reestablish closeness with my chikkins. I will say one thing, whether it be work or play, if you work in and play in the outdoors, these days we are having weather-wise are what ya wait for all the rest the year. Feel like I live in San Diego, which has a nice even climate. Just back from the feed store, my girls needed some scratch. They are kickin out the rooster bullets at a high rate of efficiency, if they want scratch by gawd daddy will buy some. Its the deal: You give me eggz, I'll buy you scratch. No eggz, no scratch, eat buggz. I even got them the Kona Gold of scratch- that which has cracked wheat in it and millet in it. The Beemer of scratch feeds. If they should ever decide to leave I bet they say the same as Linda: I have never eaten more good homemade meals made by a bigger azzhole in my whole life. Yum yum and good riddance type thing.
Yessiree Andy, its a good day to be alive.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I went to work and worked my fingers to the bone! Slavin for the man. Non-stop...work....work.....work.

But, apparently I'm a multi-tasker too. I ate a bunch of sunflower seeds yesterday. Pretty cool, seems my body made crunchy peanut butter!!!

Dayton

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nothing to write home to mom about but we did take 3rd place; 3rd flight yesterday.dohdoh:hysterical: We shot a 69 with the winning 1st place team; 1st flight shooting a 61.:pp:pp:pp Had a time getting my winnings to the bank this morning.:yes::thumbup:dancedance It's a long tough course and you have to have a couple real long ball hitters (which I am not) on your team to score well.:yes::pp Main thing is we had a good time and saw alot of friends who I only see maybe once a year at the event.doh:rolleyes:doh:yes:

AC

·
Registered
682 Posts
Nothing to write home to mom about but we did take 3rd place; 3rd flight yesterday.dohdoh:hysterical: We shot a 69 with the winning 1st place team; 1st flight shooting a 61.:pp:pp:pp Had a time getting my winnings to the bank this morning.:yes::thumbup:dancedance It's a long tough course and you have to have a couple real long ball hitters (which I am not) on your team to score well.:yes::pp Main thing is we had a good time and saw alot of friends who I only see maybe once a year at the event.doh:rolleyes:doh:yes:

AC
I think this is some kind of subliminal message to Dayton. 69?? Long Ball hitter??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts