Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
it might be ugly Mike, but I started my offshore endevours in one that color...a 22 renkin....but we slayed tunas,marlin and dolphin, all day trip......100 bucks....those were the days....down to the triple zeros and we never had but one problem witht points....other than that...wed set the cruise for the seas and go....rough or not...

·
Registered
83 Posts
AFTER (yeah..after 2 1/2 yrs..lol) when i pulled it into the yard neighbor came over and said the only thing the boat was good for was 2 sink for structure to fish on....neighbors.....

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Mike - I first started with the same boat a 19' renkin that I bought my junior year of high school. I can't find any old pictures of it but I'll see if I can scan some in. It was an UGLY tan hull with dark brown carpets and scratched up seats. I bought it for $500 and spent another $600 on getting the 115hp motor fixed. It was def worth the summer's work to buy it and go out on the water with all my old girlfriends from high school :).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.