Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Cutbait! I'm assuming silver and/or gold spoons, would I expect to pick up a red shallow or deep? What about the size of the spoons? I have never caught a drum other than surf fishing.

·
Registered
694 Posts
might stop in @ RW's on 360 just before you reach Heathsville

they have planers (#1) drone and clark spoons. 00

use a barrel swivel or your line will twist like he11

My uncle picked up a big red doing this, they are around

Catch 'em up, wife goes in friday to deliver our little girl, will be back @ sm pt marina eeeearly on the 30th. Hombres should be there by then. Will be 100 deg in Richmond mon tues and wed[shy]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like I've got the tackle covered, now i just need to get it in the water. Friday won't get here soon enough.

Congrats on your little one.

My son is 17 months, I can't wait untill he's ready to wet a line.

·
Registered
694 Posts
7lbs 10oz and her name is Harper. That makes 2, one of each. Thanks for the kind words. Can't wait for a family fishing trip. Thank you God, Cutbait

·
Registered
659 Posts
Cutbait,
Congrats on the little one. Enjoy!!!!! They grow up real fast.
As for the fishing. Been down all week and fishing has been slow during the day. Think the heat might have something to do with it. Didn't get much of a chance to get out due to grandchildren staying with us. Them high power blues should be showing up soon.
Bubba[angel][angel][angel]

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Congrats cutbait on the keeper ! This hot weather should get trhew spaniards rolling - hope they stop in Deltaville on the way to Smith Point.

Feeshon aboard the Jezebel II

1 - 9 of 9 Posts