Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local news this morning just calling for thunder storms tomorrow night and Tuesday morning.:yes: Accu weather saying the same thing. :yes: Turn on The Weather Channel and the whole east coast is doom and gloom for tomorrow night.:eek2: Big frontal system starting in the mid west will be moving across the country with torandos, strong winds and bad lighting. doh:wacko: Front will be in eastern Tenn tomorrow afternoon and going off the east coast Tues morning.:rolleyes::rolleyes::wacko::eyebrows: This front will be from Wash DC all the way down to southern Fla. :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek2: Weather channel talks like alot of damage is going to occurr.:nono:doh:gossip:boxxingboxxing NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS 'DO WE HAVE A BASH SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY'. :hysterical::hysterical:boldout:clap::clap::hysterical::hysterical: Sounds like bash day weather.:peace::amen:

AC

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I've been preparing since I read this heads-up. Got both generators ready to run. Bought water and a food. Boarding up the windows today. Pulled the kids out of school. They are under the house right now digging a underground shelter. Hired a homeless guy who is dropping all my trees in prep for the 18 mph winds and light rain.

I don't mind telling it......I scared.....real scared. If we get the rain they are talking about, my grass might grow............and we know where that leads!

I guess I'll take this time to say thanks to all of you for being my friends. I have had a good time with you. If this weather event happens, and we all.....well....you know......lose our internet connection, just know that we shared some great times. When I get my wings, I'll see if I can drop you guys some ice water from time to time.

All the Best to my Buds!

Dayton

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Fer crissake man theres still time to save yurself & family. Get out there and beat the streets in yur hood, ring every doorbell. Collect all the empty milk jugs, bleach jugs, laundry detergent bottles, anything that will float. Lash em together by the handles with some light braided nylon rope. Construct a float bundle for each member of yur family. When it starts raining get everyone outside wearing hi-vis colors and let everyone stand there holding onto the bundle until yur afloat. You will need some short pieces of rope to lash the individual bundles to each other so as to keep the group together. You know what they say: The family that survives together lives to die another day. (Ghengis Khan)
But should things go bad I hear ya buddy. Its been nice knowing ya man. A shame you never really caught on about the whole fish-catching thing. Hey I fergot to mention- if ya all go down and stand at the waterline at yur favorite river you wont have to wait so long. Now where was I, oh yeah, yur demise. Well look at it this way, atleast it should be a better way to go than say stuff like burning at the stake or the iron maiden and all that.
Dangit here I am gettin all teary-eyed.
Well, so-long my friend. I wish you'd just go walk up to the top of a hill until this all passes but to each their own. Oh this is gonna be terrible. Oh......oooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHSNIFFLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH<>>>>>>>>>>>COUGH COUGH, Sniffle...........................AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
We survived here, but it's ugly. The driveway is wet.

Dayton
Quit yur crying, thats nuthin. I have rain drops on my window glass around here, makes it hard to see out to look at the cataclysmic damage the 2.5/10ths" of rain we've received so far has done.

Whatcha gonna do about yur driveway, Dayton?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.