Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I've been on this forum. Is it just me or is the new format really cluttered. Seems you can see everything but all that clutter makes the subject line kinda hidden. I find it very confusing and almost get a headache reading down through the posts. All the icons and such are kinda odd in my opinion.

·
Registered
825 Posts
And I thought it was just me....

I agree, I used to be able to scan the thread topics with ease because they were in bold and uncluttered. Now, smaller fonts, not in bold text, sticky messages everywhere, and just pure clutter makes it harder to spend time on the site. I wish the previous iteration of Tidalfish would come back. Also, the TF homepage has really minimized the forum aspect of the site. I guarantee that 99.9999% of TF'ers come to this site for the message boards only (sorry Brandon). Yet on the TF homepage, you gotta search for the little "Forums" link to get to the message boards. Does anybody really look at the other stuff???

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I enjoy all aspects of the site don't get me wrong, I've just been away for awhile and this new format is not easy on the navigating or eyes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
all the forums are taking the FB cue with more ads and click bait,,, the future looks like whizz bang will beat out old school "just the facts"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts