Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday: SW wind 10 to 12 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of showers between 9am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Waves around 1 ft.

A day ago it was going to be perfect. No wind. Sun and 80 degrees. Now this:censored:
We can't get a break this year this weather is driving me crazy. Still haven't had a line in the water this season and its not from lack of trying.
Just venting some anger. O well I'll be rewarded one of these days

Ryan

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Ryan........check weather again about 5:00 am as it appears to have been upgraded somewhat. I am seeing ssw 5-10 all morning with chance of thunderstorms now pushed back until afternoon. You will have incoming current with the wind until about noon when you will have slack near TP. I would definately be planning on going if I could tomorrow. Again, check wind and weather again in the morning. Good luck...............Mark

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Freaky weather, yes. My garden is waaaay behind schedule. Both plantings of sugar snap peas (March 15 & April 14) rotted in the ground due to being too cold and damp... and its been too wet to plant anything else.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
It's raining in Fallston..........................................AGAIN

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I agree this weather lately has really sucked, I actually had a fire going in the woodstove on Friday, Everytime I get a opportunity to go fishing the weather always seems to go sour. I'm actually a little ahead of the yard work/garden game for once.

·
Registered
14,335 Posts
Ryan, be patient! You got a whole lifetime to fish. A lot of us on here are 75-80% done:hysterical:...........Gary

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
In the mountains NW of Frederick we had light on/off sleet most of Friday morning. After we get past Easter things typically get more seasonal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts