Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad passed today.:bigangel::bigangel::bigangel::bigangel::bigangel: :helpsmilie::bigangel::bigangel::bigangel: I know the people that know me wish the best for my family:helpsmilie: I wish my dad peace in his future .;-) He Is the Man in my life .........:thumbup: I luv u Pop.........:D Tomorrow is our life ..........:yes:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm Sorry for your loss it is more than I can Imagine ! We have to go on right ? :yes: My best to your best ..........:helpsmilie: Good luck as we go on .................:goodluck2::bigangel::helpsmilie::fishing2::thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Scott, sorry to hear about your loss. I loss my best friend .. Dad... 16 months ago. Funny thing about that is he was the last person on my boat to pull a striper across the gunnels. I have been out 4 times this winter and he is still the MAN !!! Thoughts and prayers for you and your family !!!!

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am sorry for your loss ! :helpsmilie: Together we grow stronger ! :thumbup: We are one to grow as more ! :thumbup::clap::yes::clapping2::D;-)

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Scott and family, I am sorry to hear of this.:bigangel:

You are a stand up guy and I BET you got it from your DAD (and Mom). I wish the best to you and your family.

Fisherman's Prayer

God grant that I may live to fish

For another shining day,

But when my final cast is made

I then most humbly pray,

When nestled in your landing net

As I lay peacefully asleep,

You'll smile at me and judge

That I'm "good enough to keep."

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
My eyes are tearing up right now as I read your post. The loss of a parent is huge and your tidalfish family is here for you. My prayers and deepest sympathies are with you and your family. This is rough news at anytime in our lives but even more so during the holidays. May your father rest in peace, and may those Pearly gates have endless amounts of fish to be caught and ... may your dad have his full share of Tight Lines......:bigangel:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Scott,]
Im so sorry to hear of your loss. The Lineberry family will keep the Cole family in our thoughts and Prayers!!

David

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Scott,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. You do your father proud which each day that you honor us with your presence and the wisdom that he passed on to you.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you Every1 !

:helpsmilie: I appreciate all of your condoleances to our family ! :yes: I am in your thoughts ! We don't know when this will go ! :helpsmilie: My Dad Is Still My Man ! :D It is not something you let go lightly ! ? :confused: He will alwayz be my wisdom ? ;-) I hope evewryone else appreciates the love you have in your life. ;-) Good luck when you go :fishing2: in your pond ............:yes:

·
Registered
198 Posts
God Bless! Sorry for your loss, your family is in our thoughts and prayers! My father passed on 12/26/1999 and the holidays are difficult without my best friend and fishing partner.
Mel
Catchone

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Catch , I am also sorry for your loss ? I can only imagine your grief / :helpsmilie: You are now in my prayers sir ! :yes::helpsmilie::bigangel::bigangel::bigangel::bigangel::bigangel:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts