Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Just think on 3/3 you'll be freezing your little blue ones off and I'll be landing big seabass and tiles. Hope you brought lots of long underwear with you from Ny. You picked the wrong state to take up icefshing. Then I mounted the new Tekota on the new Tallus and tied 15 dropper rigs. I get so bored this time of year I can't stop buying ****. Oh and I got a Tavala jiggin stick and 500 hooks.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
OK Old farts...

Like me...

(Brandon is too young to know what I'm talking about...lol)

I'm workin' on fixin' up my Flexible Flyer....I'm gonna put some rod holders and other stuff on it. I think I need to talk to them "Yak Dudes". There ain't much room 'fer them "lectronic thangs" on it. I'll be catchin feesh while y'all are home! What are the regs on a 5' sledboat...They ain't real clear in the book?

Thank you,
Jim

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
A few weeks ago (50*) my 10 yr. old son asked me what those funny orange stick things were.I explained they are tip ups and showed him how they worked.Years ago ice fishing was very good on the local creeks/ponds.Might just get to use them this year.I like to cut a slit in the ice about 2'' wide by 500' long so I can troll:D :eek: . Skip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts