Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this blow is killing me. Get the boat back and ahve trips lined up and cannot go. Shoot those Tuner's are swimming, I mean blowing right by!!!!! This happened last year to us as well.

:soapbox::censored:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I hear you this wind is making me sick and gas is coming down. First Wx window we are down there again I hope the water is nicer

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Kevin:
It's TYPICAL FALL TIDEWATER WEATHER... It'll settle down and the tunas will be HUNGRY... I NEED A FIX!!!

I hope you get a break SOON..

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well trips have to happen and it is hard getting them rescheduled before I come back to VB in November. These last two years have been bruttle. Even the NC boys are not able to go which is unusual.

WE MUST ALL PRAY TO THE WIND GODS AND SACRIFICE SOMETHING!!!!:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
915 Posts
I think tuna fishing is going to blow up when the wind settles down. I know its been good but the fish have been small. Hot water has all but pulled away from Va, MD NJ. I'm thinking 40-50lbers are setting up shop off nc just waiting for us to get out there.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Docked

I've had the shakes since last weekend, & now I'm getting a nervous twitch in my right eye looking at the extended.:helpsmilie:

Yep, my favorite time of the year, boat is totaly dialed in, & I'm even pretty caught up with work. Conner is planning to go trout fishing & Jake is fishing Lynhaven. I've allready seeded the lawn 3 times & even got around to putting up the grill light out on the deck last weekend. Oh did I also mention cleaning the whole garage.

Now what??

I wonder what last weeks blow has done to Bodie spit let alone all this upcomming ****. Lordy the pucker factor.:eek2:

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/north-carolina-angler/245629-fishin-noreaster.html#post1194205

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I've had the shakes since last weekend, & now I'm getting a nervous twitch in my right eye looking at the extended.:helpsmilie:

Yep, my favorite time of the year, boat is totaly dialed in, & I'm even pretty caught up with work. Conner is planning to go trout fishing & Jake is fishing Lynhaven. I've allready seeded the lawn 3 times & even got around to putting up the grill light out on the deck last weekend. Oh did I also mention cleaning the whole garage.

Now what??
DRINK BILL DRINK A LOT!:D

"F" THE WIND:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
565 Posts
It is going to be real interesting after this blow!!!! I have to agree with Carson, it is on like donkey kong, if we can ever get out. I am going the first fishable day even if my boss says no!!!!! He can kiss my fat white a$$. You cannot beat fall fishing from OI!!! I just got done watching a video from our last Halloween day fishing trip from OI, all I can say is, INSANE!! Ben

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Oh yeah.. The fuel prices have started to drop and the boats are snug in their docks.... ARGHHH... Just think about all the money we are saving watching the winds blow...

I may just go to the boat and WAX something.. All my service work is done... Oh yeah, I could use a few more rod holders... Note to self.. Get out the drill, 5200 and tools....

Another note to self... Go to the drugstore, the OI Pucker Factor may require Preparation H.

RIGGED AND READY!!!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
All I got to say is... Gimme a call Bill. I am available. I even took on a part time job because I was tired of sitting on the couch, painting the engine room, and thinking of **** to spend money on.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
I've didn't see this pic , but in case some of you missed it........ Holy Sh!$ !!!!! I can only I M A G I N E what the bar looks like... :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well it looks like I am going to call greg and see if he has made a span check. Oh yeah Bill I have been doing evey little thing from making dozens of leaders, cleaning engine room, installing Sirrus Radio for the football games, installing a new Furuno NavNet system and 6kw radar... thached and seeded the lawn...

I NEED TO GO FISHING!!!!!

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
It's easy to see why the wind is blowing like it is...I am in a beachfront rental in Nags Head this week. Sunday/Monday the beach waves were wicked. Tuesday they were perfect for surfing...right now, it's nasty again but not as bad as Sunday/Monday.

The liquor stock in the house is taking an a$$-kicking

Glenn

1 - 20 of 25 Posts