Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful weather and no Andypat reports! He must be catching feesh somewhere. We need catching reports.

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Beautiful weather and no Andypat reports! He must be catching feesh somewhere. We need catching reports.
Might try reading a thread titled “All my” started by Andy.

This insidious reply quoted from that thread might have chased him away, but only for a while:

“You've been canceled again ? You hold the record for being cancelled. Either that or you overloaded the picture system on this site? Maybe if you put all those pictures back up from the last few years, you'll crash this site?”

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
mdracer, thanks for asking. I'm OK, just easing up on the reports and pictures. That will make a couple on this fishing forum happy. Not many interested in bass, crappie, pan fishing anyway. I will start posting again when the white perch return to their summer shallow water along the shores. Might even try for rock fish from shore this year. Thanks!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Andy,

I've always enjoyed your posts and pics. Besides with trophy season down who else is posting. Maybe the catfish and snakehead fishermen.

Mike

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
Andy is very sensitve and can't take a joke. If somone posted that about me I would have laughed. Some people interpret things the wrong way .

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Andy is very sensitve and can't take a joke. If somone posted that about me I would have laughed. Some people interpret things the wrong way .
Joke or no joke, I hope he is ok.
I'm OK londtail. Everything is good with me. I will be posting some reports and pictures again soon. Thanks! I am looking forward to reading the Chesapeake Bay reports with pictures. Also the crabbing reports.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Andy ( except for one person who appears to be motivated by jealously) your posts seem to be appreciated by everyone. I, for one, look forward to reading your posts and looking at the pictures each day. Thank you for posting your reports.

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
I like that . I'm jealous of panfish pictures . That's the best one yet. Keep posting those . I love them . I caught some crappie and catfish yesterday and I wasn't trying. I caught a 10 and 11 in crappie yesterday and a 2 # catfish while fishing for game species.Why do I need a picture of them ? Who cares? If I started to post fish pictures every day , then you would complain that I'm trying to make people jealous . Now if you say "Snakeheads " a thousand people a week travel to Black Water to fish for the best gamefish we have. I look at every one of those posts .

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Andy,

I appreciate you taking the time to do the posts. Enjoy the break, and I look forward to seeing your reports when you decide to post again.

Don

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I like that . I'm jealous of panfish pictures . That's the best one yet. Keep posting those . I love them . I caught some crappie and catfish yesterday and I wasn't trying. I caught a 10 and 11 in crappie yesterday and a 2 # catfish while fishing for game species.Why do I need a picture of them ? Who cares? If I started to post fish pictures every day , then you would complain that I'm trying to make people jealous . Now if you say "Snakeheads " a thousand people a week travel to Black Water to fish for the best gamefish we have. I look at every one of those posts .
There are a lot of bass, crappie, perch and pickerel fishing people in Md. I not only post the pictures, I give a complete report like what lures. how to fish them. Just trying to help the thousands of people that fish for/ I call them pan fish. Also like to report when I catch fish on Jerry's white perch spinner bait's. That helps him. That will start in May. Stay Tuned!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I tried 4 times so far, got one bite. I’m coming over and fishing with Andy from now on.
You might be kidding, but I would like that. I'm at the federalsburg boat ramp/marina almost every day a few Hrs. Nothing much happening right now at the marina. I caught about ten small crappie this morning. The herring are just starting to roll on the shoreline. The shad should be here any day now. Thanks longtail!

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
I like that . I'm jealous of panfish pictures . That's the best one yet. Keep posting those . I love them . I caught some crappie and catfish yesterday and I wasn't trying. I caught a 10 and 11 in crappie yesterday and a 2 # catfish while fishing for game species.Why do I need a picture of them ? Who cares? If I started to post fish pictures every day , then you would complain that I'm trying to make people jealous . Now if you say "Snakeheads " a thousand people a week travel to Black Water to fish for the best gamefish we have. I look at very one of those posts .

Nick, You have made it clear that you like to fish for snakeheads and catfish are a pain and easy to catch. That's great but leave other people alone that fish for what you don't like. Just keep strolling.... Gary

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
You're right. I'm not the only one that doesn't care for panfish or catfish. I'm the only one who is vocal about it. There are only a hand full of the 60,000 members that realy pursue them on the Chesapeake Board. Nothng wrong with it. We all don't fish for the same species or the same way Just not my cup of tea . In time, they might be the only cup left. It doesn't bother me that some have posted that snakeheads are slimey critters and that all deserve to be dead or that Andy says I don't want to catch Snakeheads when he catches them accidently. If he caught them everyday, I'll guarantee you ,you would see pictures every day of them. He wouldn't be saying. Sorry folks, no pitchas today , all I caught was a bunch of Snakeheads.That's what hypocrisy is all about. Free speach for me but not for thee.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I respect most of what you wrote capt, but I don’t understand the meaning of what you have to offer in regards to this post. If you had a captains patch, I’d probably rip it off you and flick a cigarette at ya. Nothing personal, just very immature, for a “captain”.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts