Tidal Fish Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I started an innocent thread about a fisherman that has a record of posting, god forbid, fishing reports on Tidalfish. I was actually concerned that he may have taken Ill. Why the f... did it turn into a debate?
Crappie, bass, and pickerel live in tidal waters just like perch, stripers, blues etc. so there’s nothing wrong on posting catches of them on this board.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey Andy! I've been away from here for close to 4 years, and good to know that you're still doing well & catching fish. (y)(y)

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
I respect most of what you wrote capt, but I don’t understand the meaning of what you have to offer in regards to this post. If you had a captains patch, I’d probably rip it off you and flick a cigarette at ya. Nothing personal, just very immature, for a “captain”.
I don't kiss anbody's ass and that especially goes for someone who thinks like you. I highly recommend you don't flick a cigarette butt in my face

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Andy, glad you posted a fishing report or things could have gone south if you mentioned your China Virus vaccine. Now not only are you a racist but a fishist too - lol. Keep the posts coming Andy. Next time I make it across the bridge I'll try to look you up. 🐟

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Hey Andy, glad you posted a fishing report or things could have gone south if you mentioned your China Virus vaccine. Now not only are you a racist but a fishist too - lol. Keep the posts coming Andy. Next time I make it across the bridge I'll try to look you up. 🐟
OK! Will be glad to meet you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Andy, we've got a mutual friend back on the island! Nothing but great things to say about you personally and about your fishing abilities!!
Here are a couple my friend caught the other day.
IMG_2834.jpg
IMG_2839.jpg
IMG_2834.jpg

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Thanks! I don't know who your talking about, but nice crappie. I have an idea who it is. Is his initials CW? Who ever it is tell him I said hi and I am whore out and not catching much anymore. Thanks again!

·
Registered
405 Posts
More grilling and less frying might help with the cholesterol, really good article here about ways to cook seafood, I plan to follow this as I get older...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Get the best of both worlds.... Air Fry! Great crisp/crunch and superb taste. Now I likes my deep fried but the wife has a gluten allergy and a corn allergy so that's not an option. She does it in some type of GF panko in the ninja foodi air fryer. What a treat!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts