Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out the last 2 Sunday's. Same result. 3 keepers and a few throwbacks. Always caught crabs by memorial day. I was blaming the weather but something doesn't seem right this year. :wacko::wacko:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Not that its great but location location location I live on pax and went by potomac bc therebwas better reports seems like south is where its at east or western shore

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
2 weekends ago I went down to Cape Charles Va fishing and asked around to my friends if the crabs had started. Generally they are already active in 6-8 feet of water by mid may and wanted to try an afternoon of crabbing...however I was told that the large crabs had not shown up...comms were trapping some in 20-25 feet of water but not in huge number...SO I waited and went back this past weekend...same thing....nothing...

Something is not right...we have had harsher winters and the crabs still were in the shallower water down there by this time in those years...

Something isn't right and I do not think it's ONLY the weather...not this time..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts