Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear some reports on big fish. I board to tears and have made a list of everything I need to do for the next few years already.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm sorry, Kevin, but I just got a good laugh reading this and picturing you being cooped up in a house, away from water, and worse, your boat! Having fished with you a few times, I really do feel sorry for you being out of action for a few days.

Honestly, we did not hit the Bay this weekend as I had family in town. Did work the M&M hard yesterday, though, and the only thing we could do was bring home the skunk. I don't think anyone else did well chunking yesterday out there with us, but hopefully, fish were found up around the the High Rise @ CBBT. I hope to get out there this coming week once the rain moves through.

Hang in there...you will be back in familiar territory soon!

·
Registered
733 Posts
What is snopwing ? And what kind of board are you, oak,pine or cedar?
Just jerking your chain !!!
Fished the CBBT the 28th, got a late start, couldn`t get my azz up early,
I was really wore out from the Family Finales on Turkey Day.
Wirelinned the CBBT fri. and managed a really nice class of fish
off the spine of the 1st. These fish were 26-27" and really fat and healthy!!
Their bodies were out of sync for their length, looked like 26" footballs.
Passed on the mayhem at the 3rd & 4th. There were some slobs caught
with eels on the ES but haven`t tried it yet, but I`m going too.. Hope this
fills in some of your Bored hours....Hook`em up !!

Capt.Skid

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Kevin:
No big fish here, but I'm heading out in the STIFF BREEZE in a few minutes....

Also, I think we should make a return trip to the BFT like last year.... Possibly get a BIG BOY when you return...

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man eating yogert covered pretzels and Diet coke as I scan the boards. Cannot wait to get home and go fishing this week. My wife has already given me the hall pass for multiple trips!!!

Yeah haaaa!!!

Thanks for the reports guys.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Kevin My brother and Mike (Tango) fished Thurs.. eelin caught a 52" 51 pounder a couple nice 48"s and some 30's class fish big fat healthy ones..all on light tackle they were done by noon..

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Well the SAILFISH have started to turn on...one boat hooked 11 and landed 5 yesterday, the Snappers on the reef are big and fat and super plentiful, some really huge snappers a nd grouper are coming on the deep drop boats and the daytime swordfishing has been excellent...Tarpon are here butspotty, Snook have been really ggressive with the passing of the front, lots of manatees hanging around, and of course the ever present Big cudas anad Sharks

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Drive 30 miles north of Syracuse and fish the Salmon River for Rainbow trout averaging 8 pounds with some 20 pound fish not unheard of. Even if there is two feet of snow on the ground and ice forming on your rod, a steelhead can still take 100 yard runs with acrobatic antics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts