Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am looking for bulk two cycle oil. Is there any place that anybody knows about where I could purchase the stuff by the 50 gal drum?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
i think i read that ed's marine was having a sale of some sort and was selling yamaha tcw3 for $8-9 per gallon, if you brought your own container. if its the real thing, its a good price. if anybody goes down to eds, let me know i need some too. bmail or email. thanks

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
BPS is selling Mercury for a decent price per gallon right now.

Last year I went to Beacon Light Marina and got a very good deal buying 5 cases of Yamalube that contained two 2 1/2 gallon bottles per case. Got me through last year and probably will be enough for this season. I had sent them an e-mail to get a quote and nobody came close to their price.

·
Premium Member
26,184 Posts
Cedar Creek over in Delaware 302 645-2299.They sell Yama-lube by the gallon-might cut you a deal on a drum.No sales tax.About 1 1/2 hrs from the bay bridge-worth it if you are going that way. Skip

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
i think i read that ed's marine was having a sale of some sort and was selling yamaha tcw3 for $8-9 per gallon, if you brought your own container. if its the real thing, its a good price. if anybody goes down to eds, let me know i need some too. bmail or email. thanks
If it's Yamaha 2M, that's a super price being it's a semi-synth oil.

- Dae

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey guys,

I am looking for bulk two cycle oil. Is there any place that anybody knows about where I could purchase the stuff by the 50 gal drum?
Travis,

From what I remember you had Pennzoil on your boat last year. If your just looking for TCW3, try calling some of the garages in the area that deal with bulk motor oil for themselves. They should be able to get you a drum of TCW3 through their dealer.

- Dae

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the responses guys. Not too particular about brand as long as its a rated oil... I've got a work boat coming this way that still has 2 stroke outboards and it will be running 7 days a week for 8 month... Enter BULK oil. I will call some of the contacts and see where we fall out. I appreciate the info

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just got 55 gal from Castrol on Rt. 40. I think the price is around $850.00 for a cash sale. I got mine through a friend who works there at half price.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Maybe too far, but Thornes Marine in Stockton MD, about 20 minutes south of Snow Hill can get it for you. 410-957-4481.

Lance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts