Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Both West Marine and Home Depot have tappered rubber plugs. Their plugs have an brass adjutment screw running through it. I had to use on for an emergency repair when a plastic thru hull fitting snapped off. What size are you looking for in inches? I don't know how inches relate to a #6 stopper.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Eric--
Carroll Island Hardware (Walmart Shopping Center) has some--not sure if they're that big but they do have an assortment. I would assume that Hodges on Middle River Road has some as well--they have nearly everything.
--Dave

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Yeah Carroll Island Hardware has a good selection. Had to get one for my trim tab reservoir

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
The ace hardware in Ellicott City has a selection. I dont know what sizes...

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No leak, I have one scupper in a recessed well in the back of the stern. It doesn't drain well. So I usually put it in when fishing or when it's cold and I don't want wet feet.

It's larger than a haul drain hull, I've already seen those at the marine stores. HD and Lowes, Nope. Already checked.

Now Carroll Island Hardware is one place I hadn't checked. I'll be down there Wednesday afternoon. That place used to be great! Hope it hasn't changed. If not Hodges on Middle River road is another great suggestion. Haven't been there in years either.

You guys are great, thanks for the suggestions!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts