Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was this his last post?

Grasping at straws sluggo ?Nice try . To bad I'm not on that list . You won't find me on that site . Funny though . Wrong birthdates , addresses , etc. I've only had 2 addresses since 1983 and they damn sure aint on that list . You really should get a life dude .

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I have questions about his stability, but I don't know the man so I'll reserve judgment. Other than his obvious drunk postings, I sometimes enjoyed his childish humor.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Still alive and well . You guys can isinuate all you like as I know the truth . Man goes out of town for a few days and you don't have anything better to do ? I thought you'd all be bowing down to your Messiah . I'm in the phone book you fools . Think what you will .

·
Banned
184 Posts

Still alive and well . You guys can isinuate all you like as I know the truth . Man goes out of town for a few days and you don't have anything better to do ? I thought you'd all be bowing down to your Messiah . I'm in the phone book you fools . Think what you will .
Out of town.....sure you were. Likely excuse, except you were still signing in every day. LOL, don't let the fact that we caught a glimpse into your sordid past keep you from posting. I'm sure most of us had a pretty good idea that you were a POS before we knew that you were a drunk and a petty thief. ;-)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts