Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what Andy tells me, I need to get back out there and teach you a few things again. Says your getting rusty! No posts by Butch!! I have just searched for the past few hours for just one post. Hope your both doing well. Old Fart I think we are going to get out there real soon.:fishing2:

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
I've been fishing, where have you been. Always ready for a lesson or two and maybe even teach you a lesson or two. NO GLOVES

LOL

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Butch is alive and well on the ES. Actually, not totally well, he has some neck problems, but the docs are on it. He hasn't been posting because his computer is down. Maybe I'll get him to phone me some posts to keep you all entertained.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I've got Oldfart, Andy and Jay the Tangler in the morning for our first fall trolling run.

God helpme!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
With this crew your gonna need all the help you can get Wayne!

BTW- Jay and Kirk told me to bring all the ltj'n equipment I have................told me you've turned over a new leaf:D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Andy- Old Indian Proverb says:

Old men and tanglers lie like birds!

Take heed of my wisdom young man.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Talked to Butch last week...he is getting a new computer...he is still funny as Hell.......:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
yep, butch is alive and well. he called me about a week ago. he had just returned from a family trip to nc. butch never changes.....what you see is what you get.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to hear Butch is doing well, tell Butch I said hello! Old Fart, Andy got me into this own your own business ****, didn't tell me the down side was, wouldn't have any time for fishing. Its Slowing down now, Talk to me Andy, when we going. I think I may need more than a few lessons, I'm ready for them. THE GLOVES DO NOT COME OFF

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
I saw Butch in BW last week on one of those cold windy days. He bought very few fishing related items, BUT the one thing he did buy.....was a PINK! jacket. He said it was for his daughter or gr. daughter but I didnt believe him. After a while I coaxed it out of him....He wears something pink with a leopard patterned mini-skirt or tu-tu and the FISH go NUTS!!!! He says his "hooked-up" ratio goes up 75%!!! ;-):D:pp:eek::eek2:

He said he does alot of fishen when the winds will allow, but that was why he was shopping then...toooo much wind. He said the fish gods didnt smile on him in NC, but he had a good time.

He also said he's planning a few CBBT trips...hopefully he'll have his 'puter up by then so we can get some good 'ole captn trayt reports!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
StepChild definitely got a good laugh out of that one, definitely sounds like Butch, just don't know if pink is his color. We definitely need some good 'ole captn trayt reports!!!!:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts