Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me where I can buy some bunker for crab bait in less amount than 50lb. flats? Fresh or frozen o.k.
Do the pound netters still sell fish and bunker at the end of main street in Reedville? If so, when? Thanks.
Creekster

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yes you can get a flat at the end of 360 in Reedville on the docks. Think it goes for $12 but not sure. They are there everyday by 7 am.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Im surprised this thread hasnt been bashed by the anti-omega's yet.. I was expecting to see something like.. "there are no bunker to buy anymore because omega has sucked them all up in their efforts to rape the bay with their big fish vacuums, nets, and spotter planes".

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you can get a flat at the end of 360 in Reedville on the docks. Think it goes for $12 but not sure. They are there everyday by 7 am.
Thanks for the info. I'll be there then--- love Reedville at sunrise, especially when Omega's cooking bunker! I once asked a local there what's that awful smell. He replied: Boy, that's the smell of money!! ( Kind of says it all.)
Creekster

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
they are selling for $15 a flak - nice amount for the $$. got 2 flak on Friday. you can get them whole or they will grind up a flak for $20

1 - 7 of 7 Posts