Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get to put the boat in the water as much as I would like to. So the big question is where would you go if you only had a few attempts this fall. If it was colder I would try the concrete ships. Thinking of heading to MM. Going out Saturday. Probably going to try elling. I would love to get some help and catch some fish. Thanks

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Charlie posted that he caught a lot of fish today up off Deltaville. all small fish, but plenty of action. That is the best I have heard of in last two years. Bob Allen

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,295 Posts
The Baltimore Block I think ......... Don't forget the $1's and make it rain

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That autocorrect changes stripers to strippers all the time. I would have way better luck looking for strippers. They are easy to find and way cheaper than gas for the boat. But Saturday I will be looking for the fish. Thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We went out on the James yesterday to the JRB and HRBT then to CBBT and Kiptopeke channel. Nothing at any of the bridge tunnels but we did managed one or two hits off Kiptopeke trolling. We found a big group of birds working bait fish but no rock in them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
best of both worlds

when you can take a stripper with you to catch stripers and have fun in the sun, you might as well die on the spot, cause your life will never get better than that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts