Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
smith point on sat. hollis marsh, king kopsico, ragged point with the kids sun/mon maybe the bay again.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Can't decide if I want to troll or chum. Guess I could try both. Will be around Smith Point/NNReef. Might even venture into the Potomac. Will be on 68 most of the time. Boat name "ZIGZAG" Will be out there Friday thru Monday.
Bubba[angel][angel]

·
Registered
169 Posts
The bull minnows are in. I'll be out with the other 300 boats at the NN reef on a twin vee cat. Tried trolling last Sunday but no luck. Saw about 20 boats at the nn reef chumming but couldn't tell if they were having luck. Looked slow. Ch. 68 the " Miss Trish" rolling out of the Great Wicomico. Good luck.

Anybody got a good place on the Great Wicomico for croaker? My honey hole is barren this year for some reason and I've got two nephews(9 and 12) coming up this weekend who like catching croaker and lack patience. Thanks.

grover

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm going to 62 to start and head south left a big'n there last time out . TW on the Kingfish. Also plenty of minnows in the GW and cap't Dan Moore told me he did ok with croaker last wkend near the mouth of the river.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts