Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Andy got upset and threaten to leave because a member here (who never has made a bad comment about anyone, that I’ve read) said Andy probably had green buckets tide to his car on his wedding in stead of beer cans (something like that).
Font Screenshot Rectangle Circle Number

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andy got upset and threaten to leave because a member here (who never has made a bad comment about anyone, that I’ve read) said Andy probably had green buckets tide to his car on his wedding in stead of beer cans (something like that). View attachment 282438
Andy got upset and threaten to leave because a member here (who never has made a bad comment about anyone, that I’ve read) said Andy probably had green buckets tide to his car on his wedding in stead of beer cans (something like that). View attachment 282438
longtail,

I saw his initial comment that he posted. It doesn't matter to me who said what and from what I read a lot of it is just junk talk. As I have said before, If I met you in a bar I would buy you a drink because I'm sure you're a really good guy. But I'm still waiting for your fishing reports and pics on this fishing forum. I will take them anyway you want to show me your fish, green,white or pink bucket. At Andy's age and still fishing, he has earned the right and respect in my book to post anything he wants.

Mike

·
Registered
613 Posts
longtail,

I saw his initial comment that he posted. It doesn't matter to me who said what and from what I read a lot of it is just junk talk. As I have said before, If I met you in a bar I would buy you a drink because I'm sure you're a really good guy. But I'm still waiting for your fishing reports and pics on this fishing forum. I will take them anyway you want to show me your fish, green,white or pink bucket. At Andy's age and still fishing, he has earned the right and respect in my book to post anything he wants.

Mike
Hear hear Mike. Andy goes fishing, catches some fish and posts a report and some criticize him. People post something not fishing related and get criticized. We who walk upright sure are some peculiar creatures.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
And I’m gonna say something else, a few years back, yiu all made fun of him and it was me that encouraged him to keep posting but he did the same thing to me after I made a funny. He’s done it to most all of you, eventually. I posted what the poster said to offend him. Uncalled for, take your bucket and go home

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
I really think there’s an issue with Andy that needs to be addressed. Call me what you will, but he may need help. Some of the things he draws suspect to, is of some concern. jmo

·
Registered
158 Posts
I really think there’s an issue with Andy that needs to be addressed. Call me what you will, but he may need help. Some of the things he draws suspect to, is of some concern. jmo

If you replaced Andy in the above paragraph with longtail, I'd finally agree with you!

Andy provides great fishing content most every day.
You appear to be too busy trolling to go fishing...

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
This forum is what you make of it, and if Andy’s post make your day: get out more. Andy stomped his feet and left and the proof is in the response he had to another poster and that wasn’t me. Simple search

I could care less about anyones reports. It’s just things for me to read

·
Registered
7,636 Posts

”I say, if your gonna be a baby over a harmless little funny bucket joke. Take your bucket and go home. Plenty of other places to post your panfish reports.”
He who speaks with forked tongue.
Oh, BTW, it’s “you’re”.
You say you respect him, yet you refer to him as a child, and also as a baby. Anybody with a brain knows that talking face to face can be taken differently than talking on the internet.
And, for the time being, we’ve lost one of the top and most cherished users around here.
Maybe YOU should take some time off from trying to up your post count with more worthless snap backs.
Don’t bother replying to me, we all know how that will go.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
What y'all need to do is go in and keep reporting him. Until you do the moderation/administration staff on this site won't do a damn thing such that it is. I've NEVER been on or worked on a site that condones this sort of behavior.

·
Registered
194 Posts

”I say, if your gonna be a baby over a harmless little funny bucket joke. Take your bucket and go home. Plenty of other places to post your panfish reports.”
He who speaks with forked tongue.
Oh, BTW, it’s “you’re”.
You say you respect him, yet you refer to him as a child, and also as a baby. Anybody with a brain knows that talking face to face can be taken differently than talking on the internet.
And, for the time being, we’ve lost one of the top and most cherished users around here.
Maybe YOU should take some time off from trying to up your post count with more worthless snap backs.
Don’t bother replying to me, we all know how that will go.
If that's what caused Andy to leave then I don't think, for his own mental health, he should be posting on an interactive forum.

I think it was likely this post that started his feelings getting hurt................so maybe point the fingers at the drunk captain.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I don't think anyone is to "blame" in this case. Andy took offense where none was intended. Andy needs to realize that he will never get 100% acceptance in any public space. Be happy with the fact that he has "almost" universal appreciation.

Andy has fostered a love of fishing for his entire life. And I really admire him for that. I hope he is well. I hope he is happy. I hope he comes back and tells us more fishing stories.

Pat

·
Registered
12,039 Posts
Well Andy, some of these fishermen on here couldn't catch their ass with both hands in their back pockets. I got 2 Bass this morninng a 19 and 18 incher the 19 was around 4# and the 18 around 3.5 #.They were healthy looking fish today. Hope your out there this morning ,they're biting.No snakeheads today

·
Registered
15,231 Posts
You have to have thick skin on an internet forum. All you see is a screen name most times. I could be a 14 year old kid, someone mentally challenged, a drunk or druggie or an animal activest that hates fishermen. Many show their fish but not their face. I doubt many would be mean to your face, just behind a keyboard. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the fire. You run, they win........Gary

1 - 20 of 94 Posts