Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
O.K. Where's the emminent greybeard ? ? ? :popcorn:

Maybe SWMBO has finally caught him, and his stash. . . . . :2guns: :2guns: and the fireworks have begun . . . . resulting in his untimely :death: , :death: , does anyone know a good :detective: ! ! !

I'm having withdrawl symptoms, can't miss the ongoing saga of the "Antic's of the Prince of Parker aka' Greybeard " :52: :52:

OR.......maybe he's just glued to the ceramic fixture, and can't get away, since he's in preparation for the big test tomorrow ? ? ?

:popcorn: :popcorn: is ready........let's go G.B. . . . . . check in ! We're waiting ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent brother,
I'm here and if all goes well I'll still be here tomarrow. I have a prostate biopsy at noon and I'm not real thrilled about how they do that sort of thing. :pinch: And they told me today I need to do some things before I show up at the surgery office......to clean myself out :pinch: :pinch: I don't know about that one, the doctor may just have to take his chances. Anyway I tried to tie a few more Deep Drop rigs last night, some using dropper loops and a few with the hooks snelled right on the leader. I'll most likely tell SWMBO about the Deep Drop trip either tonight or tomarrow. :helpsmilie: I should have the sympathy thing going for me.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear that you spirits are high.

Maybe you should ask the doctor to write you a prescription for that trip, that way you are only following "Doctor's Orders" , then the cost may be written off on your taxes as a necessary expense for mental therapy to overcome the process you've been through,
might make it easier for SWMBO to swallow since it's good for saving on taxes...hmmm!
;) ;) the :devil2: made me say it !

·
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother,
I see.....Deep Drop Therapy may be just the thing for me. But right now I'm thinking I may reward myself by seeing Dr Charley at the Anglers Clinic. Something in a 3/0 and green would be nice. :D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Good luck tomorrow hope the doc doesn't do to much deep dropping therapy on you:eek: :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Graybeard,

Good luck with the SYMPATHY, I had a huge piece of my face cut out yesterday and my wife never even asked how I was doing. I think she was disappointed when I told her the doctor said he thinks he got all the cancer.

·
Registered
626 Posts
GB - the biopsy is a piece of cake - not even embarrassing. Just don't pee before you go in because they won't let you leave until you pee for them. I sat drinking coffee for an hour before I could leave.:rolleyes:

·
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brothers,
Thanks for the well wishes.....and Pathfinder I sure hope they did get everything. I'm sure your wife will get into the sympathy mode, but; just in case she doesn't buy some new stuff anyway, you'll probably get away with it!!! I just finished the "cleaning out" process and at least it wasn't horrible. And I was warned about being properly hydrated because they keep you until they can check for blood in your stream. I have a few hours to go so I'm going to tie a few deep drop rigs and look over my equipment. But that pterrt green rod with the aluminum handle at Anglers and the Cabo PT 20 CaptGeorge said they have in stock are calling out to me.

·
5,686 Posts
Eminent brothers,
Well I'm back and I lived, but; it wasn't a very pleasant thing. It starts out with the standard glove test :pinch: which is bad enough. Then they proceed with the sonogram where they stick something VERY BIG up your butt to see the sonic view of your prostate. It felt like something the diameter of a Powerstroke exhust pipe was in there :pinch: :pinch: I was very happy when they finally took that :censored: thing out. Then they stick you with a local and take the tissue samples. After that it's just a matter of cleaning up and providing a sample and your done. :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
best of luck tomorrow, GB.
sometimes i think the pressure of waiting and not knowing is worse than the procedure.
just this past week i had my "inspection" follow up for my bladder cancer.
they did not have to biopsy me this time but it is ....umm...interesting how they get a good look at the inside of the bladder!:pinch:
its amazing what they fit in that opening:sweatdrop:
i've been trying for 7 years to get to this point in my recovery and i finally made it!
don't have to go back for a year now!:clap:

we'll be thinking and praying for ya!
and good luck with the sympathy play!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts