Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Thank you Brandon this is GREAT. I hope that the guys use it I know I will.... Thanks again Brandon :thumbup:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
Oh PULEASE.... The " Special Children" get their own sandbox....
Yeah and it's not for you to cr#p in so go away ........ better yet .... Why don't you and Deddeer go fishing ...... you'd get along real well ......... :yes:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Your just jealous Brian and you know it. :D Now if Brandon had a forum for ‘Bad Bozs” you would be president. Looking forward to seeing you soon Bud

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Bad Boyz Forum

Your just jealous Brian and you know it. :D Now if Brandon had a forum for 'Bad Bozs" you would be president. Looking forward to seeing you soon Bud
Hey Steve, I wouldn't take Brian's posts very seriously, you know how he gets, maybe Brandon should add a forum for guys who are on "Double Secret Probation" :yes: :yes:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Sam you are so right but ole B and I get along really good and boy is fun to be around but he's still one of those "Bad Bozs". I'm really looking foward to this Monday I'll touch bases with you over the weekend, it's going to a hot one on Monday but who cares.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Shouldn't of made fun of his fish catching abilities on that other post. I'm not saying your wrong but B is a sensitive guy:D
So when do you guys start talking about your rods?:clapping2:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Yes Phill I know how sensitive B really is and I should be ashamed of myself but he had it coming. Hope things are well with you and why aren’t you across the ocean with Jack...

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
147 Posts
Rod Building ...............man what I could tell you about rod building. Steve F when do you want to start..........................LOL. Just pulling your string as you well know.
Later,
Capt. Seigel

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Steve, I know I have a lot to learn but I'm getting there. :yes: Things are going really well with my little business "So far" and make sure you tell Sandee I said hey.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts