Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...never made it out last night, but will make up for it tonight with a trip down to one of the local bridges looking for Mr. Bass. Has there been anything going on at the CBBT? I've never been to the HRBT, so I really can't make an opinion either way on what I could expect this time of year.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm heading out to the HRBT tonight. Should be there around 7pm. I drive a red Liberty. You can park at the Marina and lunch from the boat ramp there.

greg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Lat time I launched at the marina I was forced to pay. I was going to go there today and speak with them on cutting a deal for me and maybe us kayakers. Maybe we could work that issue as a members benifit. The feeling I got from the owner is he is not making very much money and will bleed it from anyone he can. Also I think he is not getting very much business from anyone else launching with the public ramp less than a mile away. I am however going to fish this evening and tonight, maybe launch from there maybe not.

Kevin

·
Registered
284 Posts
I had a deal worked out with the manager last year. It was $5 if you went solo or up to four trucks for $8.50. I'll go back and talk to him again. We were talking about an annual pass and a seperate drop box for yakkers. I'll go by and see what I can work out with him or if our deal from las year still stands. It used to be writtne on the bottom of the paper for the guy in the little trailer that you pay to go out on the peir.
Chad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts