Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where was everyone? Falling barometer. Fish everywhere.

Sitting at home thinking about how stupid I was to cancel on everyone because of weather @ 12 this afternoon. I called Walter at 7 pm and told him we got a window in the weather. Threw the boat in the water at Sunset at 8 1/2 bells and headed out. John was also with us. We anchor up to a non-existent current. No bites NADA. No boats. Marked a few fish. We all agreed to float. Drifted at .4 mph got near the light line. Wham. 1st fish. For the sake of brevity we marked fish all night long, bait balls. The fishfinder lit like a Christmas tree. We caught our limit and left when the wind pop out of nowhere and it rained. Correct me if I'm wrong guys, all fish over 40" for sure. Nice fishin with you guys. Glad we drifted around.

Eat, sleep a little, fish alot...

Good Fishin

Attachments

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
you must focus grasshopper! very nice fish STG.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I think he is bu77shi77ing us.....he was dreaming. Those photos are black & white from the 1960's - still an AWESOME report tho !

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
REEL nice there South Paw. But Jamie has a point but I think it's more like 1954. :D

Nice fish!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I fell asleep at the camera. Forgot to mention too.... Have a great B-day hunting tomorrow Walter.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mike-

measured the largest when i got home, 47", i am going to get it weighed when i get home, smallest fish was 41". Sleep is overrated.

Thanks-

walter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts